Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Home Again

We are home again - have been for a few days and just now getting caught up.
Nevada is hating the cold and snow. ( so am I )
Here are a few pics.

This is Dale's and Nevada's mutual admiration society. I have no idea what they would do without one another. *S*



We actually found my parents old winter home on the canal system in St. Pete's.
And took some pics to show Dad.



Even on a beach in Florida, Nevada found birds to point. Good girl Nevada - all that early training has stuck and she whoaed beautifully when asked so I could take several pics.




And what is a visit anywhere without a Weimaraner, or several of them - and bonus - a passle of puppies.






And finally one of "me". I rarely have pics taken of me as I am normally the one behind the camera rather than in front of it.



I also came home with absolutely piles of fabric - so keep tuned to my Etsy shop for updates in new fabrics, renewals of favourites the occasional sale item.
www.oncottageway.etsy.com

No comments: