Monday, November 24, 2008

ON Cottage Way is having a Pre-Christmas Sale
Here is my shop announcement

Hello and Welcome to my shop!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥ SALE ♥ SALE ♥ SALE ♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
20% Off & FREE Shipping
From Mon. Nov. 24th to Sun. Nov. 30
ON Cottage Way is having a sale.
♥Everything in the shop is 20% off
♥even the already reduced items in my "SALE" section
♥AND Free Shipping.
So please - come on in and browse for a bit.

In order to receive your discount - Your Choice
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Option 1: you could purchase the item as is and I will then refund your discount and shipping.

Option 2: email me in advance of your purchase and I will reserve that listing for you and adjust the price and shipping before notifying you that it is ready for payment.

Happy Shopping!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ON Cottage Way was created many years ago from my love of sewing and crafting. I spend most of my time on children's items, with the occasional deviation into other venues.
Custom orders and special requests are welcome.
For information on shipping, returns, environment, and more on myself and my items, please visit my Profile or contact me via Conv with questions, ccncerns or comments.
Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you come by to browse often.

http://www.oncottageway.etsy.com

No comments: