Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Regency Cottage

I finally broke down and started to destash my vintage fabric and textiles. I was simply running out of room.
And so, Regency Cottage was born.
You can find us here:
www.RegencyCottage.etsy.com

Evey vintage item I list on my Etsy shop, breaks my heart a little.
And when it sells and I have to package it up and ship it out, it is all they can do at the post office to get it away from me to measure and weigh the package. Sometimes it almost develops into a tug of war. I"m sure they think I'm just a wee bit odd. LOL

Here are a few of the items I've sold.




3 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Sometimes it is hard to part with our things. I am ready to start clearing stuff out myself.

Best wishes for sales!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Link said...

Thanks Jackie - nice to know others understand! *S*

TheDancersSpirit said...

sometimes i have trouble letting them go too