Thursday, March 27, 2008

Custom Order for Etsy

Another Custom Order for My Etsy Shop

I seem to be having a run on custom orders for bibs. This order was requested to be finished with ties rather than velcro buttons. It takes more time to finish one of these but I think the results were worth it.
The top layer of the bibs is made of vintage chenille. The backs are cozy, cotton, flannel. They are lined
with Warm and Natural.
The first pics are of the front of the bibs, the second is showing the flannel backing on the bibs. Rather than tying in a bow at the back, I've made them to simply tie in a double knot. The fabric is thick enough to make them easy to undo.

These bibs are easy care - simply machine wash/dry.
I hope Sue's Grandchildren enjoy these bibs. I had a lot of fun figuring them out and making them. I always have fun choosing fabrics to go together. Hope the recipient enjoys them!

No comments: