Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Sunday To All

It is a beautiful Easter Sunday here in our little lakeside town in Ontario. The sun is shining - my my Granddaughter calls a "Shiny Day" - and the temperatures are below average, but bearable. The dogs are hot to trot and ready for their walk. I have almost a full days work finished up and it is not yet noon. I have the rest of the day to relax and dream of spring and warm weather and wonderful green grass, green leaves, green plants - can you tell I love the colour green and the warm weather and that spring is my favourite season? *S*
Just to keep us in the mood - here are some garden pics from my yard.
The first picture is of the entrance to our side yard. The arbour was a Mother's Day gift from my sons, the ladder an antique given us by Dale's Father, the bird bath a gift from my own Father.
This second picture is of our back yard - the stone path leading back to the kitchen. I put a lot of hours into that flagstone pathway and although not "quite" level, I am quite proud of it. *VBG*
I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: