Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Spring Bonnets

I am still busy making new spring bonnets for the little ones. Most of them, so far are designed for baby girls, but I have finally come across some fabric and designs that are more suitable for baby boys.


This one is made of a great pink camo with a heart band and lining, and eyelet lace. Looks great on my little Great Niece, Madison!









This is one big frilly bonnet. But will provide tons of shade on that little face come summer. The frills are made of a paisley printed cotton with a sage green head piece and coordinating pink bow. It is lined with the same pink as the bow. Again Little Miss Madison is the model.







This is the only one I have made yet that would be suitable for either a boy or girl. I think it looks great on Madison! But would be equally great on a baby boy! It is cotton red, white and blue, stars and strips, lined with a coordinating red.
One of my favourites!






Look for these and my other bonnets and booties soon on my Etsy shop
www.oncottageway.etsy.com

No comments: