Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ON Cottage Way

Well now - this is my second attempt at a blog and hopefully this time I'll succeed with it. Primarily I intend for this blog to be a stepping stone of photos and descriptions of my handmade items in my online Etsy shop. These items include children's clothing, infant blankets, totes and bags and so on. Whatever takes my fancy on any given day is what I turn my hand to. Many of my handmade items are constructed with vintage and/or antique fabrics, chenille and quilts. I hope you check out my shop and let me know what you think. The address is http://www.oncottageway.etsy.com
It will also include the "goings on" of my day to day life and will include chit chat, photos and stories of my family and friends and "the girls".
The girls being our Weimaraners, Sophie and Nevada.
I hope to move some stories from my last blog over to this one - just to get things rolling!
I hope to add something pretty much daily and hope you check back often to see any updates.

No comments: